New to QuickBooks Desktop? then this article is for you. Start from here first.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information. We understand that you are new to QuickBooks and it will be our pleasure to assist you with your queries.
- QuickBooks Pro for newly or small business
- QuickBooks Premier for small or growing business
- QuickBooks Accountant for small, growing business or Accountants
- QuickBooks Desktop UK Perpetual licensing is once off fee. No recurring fees apply to licenses.
- QuickBooks Desktop UK subscription licensing is based on a monthly subscription recurring fee. The subscription includes, the license(s), updates, upgrades to newer version whenever this is released by Intuit and high quality instant support from us.
- If you are a QuickBooks single user then the answer is no, you may have both QuickBooks application and the databases on your local computer, but you may want to use a server either for security purposes or for WAN access.
- In a multi user environment the need of a server is important. Here are two scenarios but it might be a good idea if you and your IT contact us for further information and consulting.
- Use the client – server solution
- Client / Server LAN option - QuickBooks is installed on your local computers and the QBDBMS Engine is installed and configured on the server to host the databases and the multi user access. This is the best option for multi user access within the same LAN
- Client / Server WAN option (VMware or similar is required) - QuickBooks is installed on your virtual remote desktops and the QBDBMS Engine is installed and configured on your virtual server in the VMware or similar machine. Users can access their remote desktops via Microsoft remote desktop (RD) either from their LAN or WAN. This is the best scenario for multi user access from different locations (WAN)
- Use the Terminal Services (LAN or WAN) – This is the scenario where QuickBooks application and databases are on the server. Users can access QuickBooks by connecting to their session on the server using Microsoft remote desktop (RD). While QuickBooks Desktop can run on a Terminal Server environment, only QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions is supported in this environment (with limitations). You may use terminal services if there is no alternative. If a terminal server is going to be used then, prior to your QuickBooks purchase, you must ask your QuickBooks sales Rep to bridge (merge) the QuickBooks licenses for you into a single installation key. This is important because you can only install an application on the server once.
- Use the client – server solution
Upgrades to 2015 guide
Pay extra attention on page 11 where it talks about “2006 or earlier upgrades only”.
If you do not feel comfortable upgrading the company your self then we offer upgrading services for a fee.
- QuickBooks 2012 until April 1, 2015
- QuickBooks 2013 until April 1, 2016
- QuickBooks 2014 until April 1, 2017
- QuickBooks updates
- Request for additional users
- Registration / Activation
- Help and Support
- Password recovery (recovered database will be returned to the latest version of QuickBooks)
- Database recover after corruption (recovered database will be returned to the latest version of QuickBooks)
- Payroll updates if you are using any
- Support information for discontinued versions became rear and time consuming since there is no access to information related to the version that has been discontinued.
- Compatibility issues with windows versions or other related software prevent us from providing the quality of the support we want to provide.
- Configure QuickBooks for a multiuser or network environment
- Multiuser QuickBooks Firewall and Internet security settings for updates and network access
As far as the operation and usage is concerned then for the majority of the users that are aware of accounting basics the operation and usage is really easy. QuickBooks build in help can provide important and useful information. You can also find manuals and guides online here.
Here at MULTICLICK.NET as members or Intuit QuickBooks Professional Advisors, we provide consultancy and training solutions so you can benefit the most of your QuickBooks solution.
If you have purchased a QuickBooks Perpetual License then you may purchase annual support If you have purchased a QuickBooks Monthly Subscription Licenses, then, support is included.
To find more about our support plans then click here
Presentation requires that Skype is installed on your computer with microphone and speakers availability.